After sale services
Customers are the assets of every business. Sales professionals must try their level best to satisfy customers for them to come back again to their organization. After sales service refers to various processes which make sure customers are satisfied with the products and services of the organization. After sales service makes sure products and services meet or surpass the expectations of the customers.
Warranties and Guarantees
A warranty provides a promise from one party to the other that certain conditions, such as the quality or life span of a product, will be met. If the product doesn’t meet the conditions of the warranty, it can usually be returned, repaired or replaced.
The phrase “African Solutions to African Problems,” however difficult it may be to define, remains crucial to finding ways of improving peace and security in Africa, as well as supporting governments by helping them build on or improve the current infrastructures they already have in place. Tengatec solutions’, ideology is to first work with the various communities to find community based solutions to their problems rather than using a one size fits all approach hence we have in-cooperated various methods to our distributions network
- Pay on delivery
- Pay online
- Free delivery in Gauteng Province
- Warranties on all our products
- Strong industry knowledge
- A strong motivated team
Why After Sales Service ?
After sales service plays an important role in customer satisfaction and customer retention. It generates loyal customers.
- Customers start believing in the brand and get associated with the organization for a longer duration. They speak good about the organization and its products.
- A satisfied and happy customer brings more individuals and eventually more revenues for the organization.
- After sales service plays a pivotal role in strengthening the bond between the organization and customers.
After Sales Service Techniques
- Sales Professionals need to stay in touch with the customers even after the deal. Never ignore their calls.
- Call them once in a while to exchange pleasantries.
- Give them the necessary support. Help them install, maintain or operate a particular product. Sales professionals selling laptops must ensure windows are configured in the system and customers are able to use net without any difficulty. Similarly organizations selling mobile sim cards must ensure the number is activated immediately once the customer submits his necessary documents.
- Take feedback of the products and services from the customers. Feedback helps the organization to know the customers better and incorporate the necessary changes for better customer satisfaction.
- The exchange policies must be transparent and in favour of the customer. The customer who comes for an exchange should be given the same treatment as was given to him when he came for the first time. Speak to him properly and suggest him the best alternative.
You’ve come to the right place! Tengatec Solutions, is a dedicated team of Information technologies professionals whose services include sales, support and other services from diagnosing hardware and software issues to answering questions about technical specs–and everything in between. Whether you’re still deciding on a product or you’re yet to, we’ve got your back. Visit our support page or give us a ring at +27 813355258.
BE THE DIFFERENCE …BuyiT
Free delivery over $50 ordersShop Now
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
We are a technology company the seeks to find African solutions to African problems, what better way of doing so than having walked and lived life the African wayRead More